Canon.com/ijsetup | Canon Ij Setup | Canon Printer Driver
Canon.com/ijsetup the name tells that it is a website URL that intends to download the authorized drivers for canon printers. The canon ij setup printers are the machines that are designed to take a hard copy of any soft document or an image file. Now, this is not the only work that they can perform. A multifunctional printer can perform work such as printing, scanning as well as faxing.
canon.com/ijsetup printer series
- Canon Pixma
- Canon Maxify
Taking into consideration anyone printer from these series, let’s see the installation steps of that particular printer.
Canon inkjet printer driver installation for Pixma series
First of all, before moving to any of the steps, let us tell you that these steps are a combination of some small steps, and they are as follows:
canon ij setup website to download the driver’s pack as per your model
- So considering the Pixma series of printers, first of all, visit the official website of the canon printer driver.
- The URL for this website is canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now on this webpage, you’ll see the setup option in the red background.
- Scroll your mouse over it and click on it.
- After that, the model choosing webpage strikes on your browser.
- You can type the model number. It’s available at the beck of your printer.
- Or can select the printer model from the list provided there.
- Suppose you select the E450 model, then scroll over it and click on it.
- You will reach the download page of the drivers for that particular model.
- Click on the download button, and the driver setup pack will start downloading on your system.
- Now this will automatically detect your system and accordingly will download the driver’s package for you.
Connect the canon.com/ijsetup printer to your system
You can connect it in two ways, i.e. wired and wireless.
It’s a simple way of connection. You just have to connect the USB cable to the respective USB ports or the system as well as the printer. After that, turn on your printer. The canon.com/ijsetup printer will show you up in the device section.
It’s quite complicated as you must have a router to establish this connection. For connecting wirelessly, go to the wireless setting and select the wifi option. Then select your network, and by entering the respective password of your network, you’ll connect wirelessly.
Installing the canon.com/ijsetup drivers
- For installing the drivers in actuality, first, download the canon printer-related or proper model setup.
- Then give the software or your windows to run the installation on it.
- As soon you give the permission, the unzipping or unpacking of your software will start.
- Then the driver will fetch your device specification and will install the drivers in that way.
- Now there will be the next option available on the setup window.
- Click on it.
- After that select, the connection type, i.e. wired or wireless and then click next.
- Select your region as well as country accordingly from the list.
- Select the driver’s list by ticking on it and then click Next.
- Now finally confirm and click on yes.